Optimising the Supply Chain: impossible to boost the customers flows without access to leading edge know-how
High quality logistics are the final and essential link in the value chain, requiring homogeneity, control and relational proximity. A vital cog in terms of reliability, security, flow control and differentiation. It requires perfectly homogeneous processes and total end to end control of the chain. Geodis Logistics, a logistics expert and solutions provider, offers on-going advice and operational excellence to help by extending the range.
Processor, producer or manufacturer, regardless of the sector of activity, every company is refocusing on the core business to confront strong competition.
This makes a logistics partner necessary that accompanies the strategic development and grants enough flexibility to absorb variations in the business. A partner must master distribution techniques and possess vast know-how relating to all forms of transport.
GEODIS is a powerful and innovative key resource for contract logistics on an international scale. GEODIS shares the operational demands of the customer and ensures the consistency and homogeneity of logistics services. An expert in the business and a veritable force in recommendation, Geodis Logistics helps the customer to benefit from the best technical decisions, shares the same strategic vision for growth and advices concerning environmental issues.
The stringency of operational excellence dedicated in particular to the sectors FMCG, High-tech, Automotive, Industry, Retail.
The Geodis Contract Logistics services embrace:
- Factory inflow/outflow logistics: receipt, stock management, provisioning of production chains, quality control, customs/tax representation.
- Distributor storage logistics: receipt, stock management, order preparation. Cross-docking: receipt, consolidation of pre-allotted orders, distribution.
- PFE (way port): preparation of orders in tight flows based on receipts (non-allotted) for the day.
- Value-added services: personalization, packaging, assembly, co-packing, etc.
- Call center, sales administration: order taking, management of disputes.
- Distribution: distribution oversight (overseas, batches, 1/2 batches, priority service, express), specialized distribution with installation at user site, start-up.